Material, Corrosion, & Inspection (MCI) Engineer
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum Degree in any Engineering disciplines or equivalent;
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in oil and gas industry;
- Experienced in material selection for oil & gas application;
- Experienced in welding inspection & technology;
- Experienced in Risk Based Inspection methodology;
- Experienced in Corrosion Management Programme.
Interested candidates are cordially invited to email your application to email@example.com with your LATEST CV, RELEVANT CERTIFICATES, CURRENT and EXPECTED SALARY, and RECENT PASSPORT PHOTO. Please indicate the POSITION APPLIED AND LOCATION as your email subject.