Skills & Qualifications
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma in Office Management, Administration or any equivalent with at least three (3) years of working experience in related fields.
- Candidates with SPM/ STPM qualifications are encouraged to apply with at least five (5) years of working experience in related fields.
- Proficiency in basic computer programs including Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and database systems.
- Good interpersonal communication skill and able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Comfortable and confidence in meeting and communicate with all level of people.
- Proactive, resourceful, organized, meticulous, customer-focused and good problem solving with excellent analytical skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and under pressure. A team player is a mandatory.
- Good time-management skills.
- Having knowledge in applying Work Permit and submitting invoices via SUS portal is an added advantage as well.
- Local Mirian candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are cordially invited to email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your LATEST RESUME, RELEVANT CERTIFICATES, CURRENT and EXPECTED SALARY and RECENT PASSPORT PHOTO before 26st August 2020 (Wednesday). Please indicate the position applied as your email subject. Hard-copy applications will not be entertained. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.