Sales Engineer (Based in Miri, Sarawak)
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum Degree in Mechanical / Instrument / Chemical Engineering /Electronic or equivalent
- Proactive behaviour in approaching customers
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office Applications e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel across Malaysia (Sabah/ Sarawak/ Peninsular)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Call on end user representatives such as engineers or other professional and technical personnel at commercial, industrial, and other establishments to provide solutions to customers and act as a trusted advisor in applying our products to their application needs.
- Review specifications, application requirements, and other customer documents to develop and prepare cost estimates or projected increases in production from client’s use of proposed equipment or services.
- Prepare or propose changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services which would result in cost reduction or improvement in operations.
- Provide technical support to customers relating to use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Prepare sales contracts for products and services.
- Provide technology overviews and seminars to groups.
- Develop and grow a territory by generating product and business solution sales.
- Provide sales reports as needed.
Interested candidates are cordially invited to email your application to email@example.com with your LATEST RESUME, RELEVANT CERTIFICATES, CURRENT and EXPECTED SALARY and RECENT PASSPORT PHOTO. Please indicate the position applied as your email subject. Hard-copy applications will not be entertained. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.