Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical / Instrument / Electronic or equivalent. Graduates from Institut Teknologi Petroleum PETRONAS (INSTEP) & Kimanis Petroleum Training Center (KTC) is an added advantage.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of working experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Must be able to interpret instrumentation control loop diagram, engineering drawing, process floor drawing (PID) and etc.
- Possess good technical knowledge and understanding of pneumatic / electronic instruments used in Oil & Gas Industry
- Good knowledge in testing, installation, repairing, maintenance and inspection of instrument equipment
- Must be familiar with ZETO & 12 Life Saving Rules and regulations
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken English & Bahasa Melayu
Interested candidates are cordially invited to email your RESUME with recent PASSPORT PHOTO, RELEVANT CERTIFICATES and EXPECTED SALARY. Please indicate the POSITION APPLIED as your email subject to email@example.com on or before 30th June 2020.