We are inviting suitable and qualified Malaysians to fill the following position in MIRI, SARAWAK;
Skills & Qualifications
- Candidates must possess at least Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management, Administration, Management or any equivalent.
- At least three (3) years of working experience in related fields. Having work experience in talent acquisition and recruitment is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal communication skill and able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Comfortable and confidence in meeting people and able to communicate with all level of people.
- Proactive, resourceful, organized, meticulous, customer-focused and good problem solving with excellent analytical skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and under pressure. A team player is a mandatory.
- Familiar with Employment Rules and Regulations such Labour Ordinance and Employment Act.
- Having experience in managing people welfare in oil and gas industries and with knowledge in preparing payroll is an added advantage.
- Having knowledge in applying Work Permit and submitting invoices via SUS portal is an added advantage as well.
- Local candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to email your application to email@example.com with your LATEST RESUME, RELEVANT CERTIFICATES, CURRENT and EXPECTED SALARY and RECENT PASSPORT PHOTO before 31st January 2020 (Friday). Please indicate the position applied as your email subject. Hardcopy applications will not be entertained. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.