Location: Wehaya Corporate Miri Office
Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Human Resource Management, Administration or any equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years of working experience in Human Resource, Administration and/or related fields. Having experience in recruitment is an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Good interpersonal, communication skill and able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Comfortable and confidence in meeting people and able to communicate with all level of professionals.
- Proactive, resourceful, organized, meticulous with excellent analytical/creative thinking and soft skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and under pressure. A team player is a mandatory.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge in invoicing is an added advantage.
- Local (Miri) candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to start immediately is a plus.
- The main Focal Point for a full spectrum of human resource and administration activities for a number of professionals.
- Responsible for preparing, generating and submitting invoices within provided timeframe. Ensure the accuracy and completeness of the invoice processing.
- To ensure all HR related and confidential dossiers are updated and well kept.
- To undertake special assignment, ad-hoc and other related duties.
Interested candidates are invited to email your application to email@example.com with your latest CV, relevant certificates, current and expected salary by or before 26th March 2023 (Sunday). Please indicate the position applied as your email subject. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.