We have vacancies for the position in BINTULU, SARAWAK:
Skills & Qualifications
- Possess Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) / Malaysian Certificate of Education (MCE).
- Possess Diploma in Safety & Health / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is an advantage.
- Passes in Mathematics and English and Credit in any Science subject.
- STPM / SPM school leavers are encouraged to apply.
- Good command in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Possess Driving License Class D.
- Possess Driving License for heavy vehicles (Class E & GDL License) is an advantage.
- Possess Fire Fighting Operation & Rescue Training Certificate in the Malaysian Fire Service Training centre in Kuala Kubu, Selangor, Wakaf Tapai, Terengganu or any other BOMBA Training Centers in Sabah and Sarawak or equivalent is an advantage.
- Preferably have some technical, mechanical or engineering discipline in an Oil & Gas Industry and skills in managing fire fighting related equipment.
- Having knowledge in firefighting is an advantage.
- Physical & Fitness Requirements (Mandatory) :
- Age: Not exceed 30 years old
- Height: 1.65 m (5.3’’)
- Weight: Min 48 kg
- Chest: Min 79 cm chest (deflated)
- Eyesight: Min 6/9 vision without optical aid (No colour blindness)
- Able to: Lift a weight of min 54 kg to shoulder level, pitch and climb a ladder up to 40 feet high, ascend a rope 20 feet high
Interested candidates are cordially invited to email your RESUME with recent PASSPORT PHOTO, RELEVANT CERTIFICATES and EXPECTED SALARY. Please indicate the POSITION APPLIED as your email subject to email@example.com by or before 9th March 2020 (Monday). Hard copy applications will not be entertained and only short-listed candidates will be notified.