Electrical Work Leaders
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM), Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia Vokasional (SPMV) or Certificate of Completion in vocational training relevant to Electrical Engineering.
- Possess valid Certificate of Competency as a Wireman (PW3).
- Possess valid first aid certificate.
- Possess valid NIOSH Authorized Entrance and Standby Person (AESP) certification.
- Minimum three (3) years of work experience in electrical maintenance in the oil or gas industries.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, written and spoken.
Applicants are requested to submit their resume together with the applied position title and other relevant documents with current and expected salary via email to firstname.lastname@example.org