We are inviting suitable and qualified Malaysians to fill the following position in MIRI, SARAWAK;
Skills & Qualifications
- Candidates must possess minimum STPM Level or Diploma in Business Administration or related field with at least 1 – 4 years relevant experience in a similar role in Document control and record management.
- Possess good knowledge in document control and management processes preferably in Oil and Gas companies and understand standards and ISO standards.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and able to work under pressure. A team player is a mandatory.
- Meticulous and able to follow through with tasks.
- Good team support during the Internal and External Audits.
- Good interpersonal communication skill and able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Comfortable and confident in meeting people and able to communicate with all level of people.
- Local Mirian candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to EMAIL the LATEST RESUME, RELEVANT CERTIFICATES, EXPECTED SALARY, RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOS and indicate POSITION APPLIED in the email subject ON/BEFORE 29TH NOVEMBER 2019 (FRIDAY). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.