Administrative Assistant (Urgent/Immediate Hiring)
Location: Miri, Sarawak
Skills & Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Human Resource Management, Administration or any equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of working experience in Human Resource, Administration and/or related fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Good interpersonal, communication skill and able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Comfortable and confidence in meeting people and able to communicate with all level of professionals.
- Proactive, resourceful, organized, meticulous with analytical/creative in problem solving and excellent soft skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and under pressure. A team player is a mandatory.
- Having knowledge in business and logistic arrangements/bookings (hotel, flight, training, etc.) is added advantage.
- Possess a valid driving license and will provide transportation support as and when required by the project.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Local male candidates (Miri) are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to email your application to email@example.com with your latest resume, relevant certificates, and current & expected salary by or before 24th October 2021 (Sunday). Please indicate the position applied as your email subject. Previous applicants need not apply again. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.