We are inviting suitable and qualified Malaysians to fill the above position in MIRI, SARAWAK;
Skills & Qualifications
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma in Human Resource Management, Administration, Management or any equivalent with at least three (3) years of working experience in related fields.
- Candidates with SPM/ STPM qualifications are encouraged to apply with at least five (5) years of working experience in related fields.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good interpersonal communication skill and able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Comfortable and confident in meeting and communicate with all level of people.
- Proactive, resourceful, organized, meticulous, customer-focused and good problem solving with excellent analytical skills.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and under pressure. A team player is a mandatory.
- Familiar with Employment Rules and Regulations such Labour Ordinance and Employment Act.
- Having experience in managing people welfare in oil and gas industries and with knowledge in preparing payroll is an added advantage.
- Having knowledge in applying Work Permit and submitting invoices via SUS portal is an added advantage as well.
- Local Mirian candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your LATEST RESUME, RELEVANT CERTIFICATES, EXPECTED SALARY and RECENT PASSPORT PHOTO before 10th January 2020. Please indicate the position applied as your email subject.
Hardcopy applications will not be entertained. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.