Executive (Quality Improvement)
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Minimum 8 years of experience working in driving process improvement and innovation using Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Plan, develop and conduct activities in promoting high quality performance improvement culture by organizing relevant activities to raise awareness on quality assurance and improvement
- Strong drive and resilient.
- Able to influence others and promote continuous improvement culture to all stakeholders.
- Communicate and cascades expectations effectively.
- Strong negotiation and people management skills and inter-personal relations with stakeholders and clients.
- Promotes transparency, integrity and governance.
- Strong strategic, analytical skills, problem solving and decision making.
- Ability to think of ‘out-of-the-box’ and creative in finding solutions.
- Good networking and relationship building with internal and external parties.
Interested candidates are cordially invited to email your application to email@example.com with your LATEST RESUME, RELEVANT CERTIFICATES, CURRENT and EXPECTED SALARY and RECENT PASSPORT PHOTO before 21st August 2020 (Friday). Please indicate the position applied as your email subject. Hard-copy applications will not be entertained. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.