Aviation Technician (Refueller)
Location: Bintulu & Sibu, Sarawak
Skills & Qualifications
- SPM holder / Sijil Pelajaran Vokasional Malaysia (SPVM), Diploma or any equivalent Certificates will be an advantage.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills and able to communicate well in English and in Bahasa Malaysia
- Compulsory to possess a valid Driving License ‘E’ Class with an acceptable within one (1) year or above experience driving E Class vehicles.
- Preferably with Body Mass Index (BMI) ranging from 19 to 25.
- Minimum height of 165cm and weight of 50kg.
- Candidate with at least two (2) years working experience in operating refueling equipment (i.e., dispensers and bowsers) will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates / Entry Level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are cordially invited to email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your LATEST CV, RELEVANT CERTIFICATES, CURRENT and EXPECTED SALARY, and RECENT PASSPORT PHOTO by 15th October 2022. Please indicate the POSITION APPLIED as your email subject.