Skills & Qualifications
- Candidates must possess at least Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience as an Accountant preferably with previous experience in audit.
- Conversant with accounting standards and Income Tax Act.
- Knowledge in financial report analysis and presentation of management reports.
- Ability to consolidate a group companies accounts and handle audit for all companies.
- Good experience and familiar with GST and SST.
- Excellent knowledge in preparing budget reports and cash flows management.
- Ability to work independently without much supervision and able to lead and motivate a team of accounts support staff.
- Excellent planning, organizing, managing and coordinating financial operation.
- Good time management and problem solving skills.
- Must possess ACCA, CPA, MIA certification
Applicants are requested to submit their resume together with the applied position title, current and expected salary, academic transcripts/certificates, training & competency or professional certificates, testimonials, and recent passport-sized photograph (nr) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st May 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.