Skills & Qualifications
- Candidates must possess at least Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years working experience as an Accountant preferably with previous experience in audit.
- Conversant with accounting standards and Income Tax Act.
- Knowledge in financial report analysis and presentation of management reports.
- Ability to consolidate a group companies accounts and handle audit for all companies.
- Good experience and familiar with GST and SST.
- Excellent knowledge in preparing budget reports and cash flows management.
- Ability to work independently without much supervision and able to lead and motivate a team of accounts support staff.
- Excellent planning, organizing, managing and coordinating financial operation.
- Good time management and problem solving skills.
- Must possess ACCA, CPA, MIA certification.
Applicants are requested to submit their resume together with the applied position title and other relevant documents with current and expected salary via email to firstname.lastname@example.org . For quicker processing, please fill in our online form: LINK